We now support PayPal!
Yo MEMBERS! Annual membership dues are now due.
Send an email to Tom Russell and get that check in the mail.
Or use PayPal to make life easy for everyone!
- 2-20-14 An interesting piece of information about the TSA rules governing taking your ukulele onto airplanes. Print this out if you’re about to fly.
- 2-12-14 Another interesting video, this one on bracing. Are your chisels this sharp?
- 2-8-14 For your viewing pleasure and possibly next instrument project. “Animusic”.
- 2-6-14 Be nice to your neighbors. If trouble is brewing, well check out this article.
- 1-29-14 New Kanikapila starting up on the East Side! Please read about the upcoming organizational meeting led by our own Mike Perdue
- 1-28-14 The drumbeat starts for the BIUG 2014 Exhibition. You’ll find a link to the Exhibition Info Page along the right column on this page towards the bottom. Check back often for on-going info!
- 1-23-14 A summary of today’s meeting can be found here and on our Minutes page. Tools discussed can also be found in the minutes and on the Links page.
- 1-22-14 Quick reminder that the Annual Wood Guild Exhibition at the Isaacs Center in Waimea is now on through Feburary 22nd. Check out the video!
- 1-21-14 This should put a smile on your face. Making of an ukulele circa 1917!
- 1-18-14 “The Booming Business of Ukuleles”. Get busy!
- 1-10-14 A new Ukulele magazine, "Ukulele Rhythms”, has just released their preview issue. Go check it out! Has a nice cross section of uke news including interviews, music lessons, builder discussions and product reviews. Chuck Moore is the lead-off interviewee. Chuck, when do you have time to actually work on ukes with all these interviews! ;)
Aloha BIUG members. We had a wonderful gathering yesterday at Sonia Edmund’s home. She and her family’s efforts made for a warm holiday party with good food, music and friendship. Mahalo nui loa Sonia!.
…click to read more!